Parker fuse repeatedly blowing??????

CMF_kezza4246

» CMF Member
ok this is weird parkers and everything was working couple weeks ago when i got my micra super s re registered but have now come across this problem the fuse (TAIL RHD) parkers fuse repeatedly blows, the parkers arnt working and the rear lights for parkers arnt working, all bulbs were replaced at the mechanics and a new fuse put in then as soon as you switch the parkers on bzzz the fuse blows....ive tried the standard 10amp then tried 15amp, 20 amp and 25amp and even a 30 amp ive been through so many fuses changing bulbs etc with no luck...............has anyone had this problem or know of a cause for this? its a bloody nightmare, ohh and the cluster lights arnt working either but i just put a light stick on the cluster for time being so i dont get booked speeding lol

CMF_kezza4246

» CMF Member
ahhhhh ok cheers mate thank you so much its been driving me absoloutly nuts and to prove how bad its 20 to 7 at night i gotta be up at 4 am for work and im going to fix the damn thing now lmao thanks again frank :)

*EDIT*
just finished fixing the problem, kudos to frank for his help...the problem i faced was due to the h/u earth supply, when i checked it the earth had been melted in the dash for some reason but the damage seems to be limited to just that wire....my fix was simple, re-route the earth to a screw on the bracketing system. no other damage was visible.

Back