Pair of Bucket Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
In very good condition in fact hardly used at all welded to moded micra frames so will bolt straight into the K11, I was going to put them in another project but it fell through so up for grabs here. £80.00 collected, if no interest here then onto ebay they go...

Attachments

• bucket1.jpg
    bucket1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 183
  • bucket2.jpg
    bucket2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 182
  • bucket3.jpg
    bucket3.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 163
dont need a sony psp would not know how to use it, sell the psp and buy the seats

or put some cash in there and i might be interested

they haven't got wrap around head bits have they.....?? Doesn't look like it but worth double checking, as that's ideally what I would want....

they haven't got wrap around head bits have they.....?? Doesn't look like it but worth double checking, as that's ideally what I would want....

you thinking of banging your head like.
and yes direct replacment re fabricted the seat base takes 10 mins to fit less if your quick with a rachet

its unreal how much i want those seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im trying to sell my psp so that i can buy stuff for my car.

aaaaaaaaaaargh!

thing is bud a psp is no good to me and i would have to try and sell it on unless you can make it worth me taking it then im affraid there is little i can do, plus ive just been on ebay and they dont seem to sell very well I also wanted to know what a psp was

forget it if the email your using is differant to the one you have registerd here then whats the point.
Seats still up for grabs at original price of £80.00 fitted if you wish

if interested are you prepared to post / courier if I cover the charges.....? Durham is a bit far from me!

cant post aint got box big enough and selling to the first person who meets my price, like i said i will also fit them for you while your here

didn't think they were sold micramac....

No good to me then thanks if you won't post.

I would have posted but the nearest courier is 10 miles from me and I dont have a box big enough or strong enough so I would be beaten there im sorry..

micramac dont you use your hotmail account

japseye..
i have the same seats (in red). how hard was it to mod the rails/brackets for the k11? could you explain exactly what it was you did please mate, it would help me alot when i come round to fitting mine.
thanks,
Noddie

take seat base off micra seats and remove rails then cut with grinder along the rails leaving just the ends on and the flat piece of metel joining the two then weld rails off bucket seats to these then bolt back on to seat base and fit to car. THESE are still up for grabs

hello, very intrested, might have the money in the next hour, if not then defo this saturday. will post in the next 45 mins with more info.

can i have your post code please!!!!

cheers!!

email sent added you to msn

Seats are sold to turn3r on the provision he turns up for them tonight thanx for now

Just said goodbye to turn3r who came from nottingham to buy seats, I would just like to say it was a pleasure to deal with such a polite person well done turn3r...................

upload the pics on photobucket please, its ridiculus that I cant view pictures because i have 100 posts.

Ryan.

Its ridiculous you expect to have perks when you havent paid club membership.

perks? why would i want to pay to see some pictures? This is the only forum I know of that you have to pay to use forum features, which is a load of crap.

Now now, it's up to Ryan if he doesn't want to be a paid up member, the rules are the rules though, the minimal joining fee gives you more than pictures, it gives you access to the members only section and the various discounts available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back