p10 primera egt

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
anyone know much about these?

thinking of one just to pootle about in and tinker with.

theyre 150bhp as standard arent they? 200bhp must be quite easily achievable im guessing?

any info just hoy it up!

cheers, stew.

used to have one..

Camping trip..

dscn3584et1.jpg

..what u want to know..

Mine was 700quid ish I think..

Redtop
Full leather
Full electrics

usual spec..

plus a few mods..

The eGT comes with all the goodies..

The early ones come with the Highport Redtop.. The most desireable one, Basically a GTIR engine without turbo and ITB's, normal SR20's are much more different

Leather seats are lovely, but expect WEAR on the Drivers Bolster nearest door..

Very Spacious and seat 4x adults on a LONG trip very comfortably.. the Hatchback one has a boot you could house Terminal 2 at manchester Airport.. However the saloons rear lights are very different and imo looks much better.. Asin the BTCC one..

Expect rust in usual places: Arches, sills, suspension mounts..

.. but the ones I have seen tend not to be that bad..

Engines are BOMB proof, last a million years and easily turbo'd. Expect 250bhp on standard internals easily..

Price.. 600/700 quid will get you somthing good.. A Grand will get you a near enough Mint example.. .. ( anything below 60k will most probably be MINT )

.. Rotters can be had for 150 quid..

In terms of looks. I wouldn't concider the P10 unless it was the eGT.. and Id choose the Saloon P10 eGT over any varient P11 GT anyday..

What happened to the astra?

Egt's are cracking cars and getting quite rare to come by.

Why not have a mooch on over to the Primera Owners Club (npoc.co.uk) and pick their brains. few egt's on there, and a couple of egt track cars too IIRC.

ive just got one of these to use as an engine doner for my micra, its a shed but it is suprisingly rapid eg:60 in second 90 in third
leathers quite nice and have plenty of leccy toys i personally think the saloon looks arse heavy get the hatchback!

The eGT comes with all the goodies..

The early ones come with the Highport Redtop.. The most desireable one, Basically a GTIR engine without turbo and ITB's, normal SR20's are much more different

Leather seats are lovely, but expect WEAR on the Drivers Bolster nearest door..

Very Spacious and seat 4x adults on a LONG trip very comfortably.. the Hatchback one has a boot you could house Terminal 2 at manchester Airport.. However the saloons rear lights are very different and imo looks much better.. Asin the BTCC one..

Expect rust in usual places: Arches, sills, suspension mounts..

.. but the ones I have seen tend not to be that bad..

Engines are BOMB proof, last a million years and easily turbo'd. Expect 250bhp on standard internals easily..

Price.. 600/700 quid will get you somthing good.. A Grand will get you a near enough Mint example.. .. ( anything below 60k will most probably be MINT )

.. Rotters can be had for 150 quid..

In terms of looks. I wouldn't concider the P10 unless it was the eGT.. and Id choose the Saloon P10 eGT over any varient P11 GT anyday..

What happened to the astra?

cheers dude, the astra is still awaiting me starting any work on it haha, looking for a clean shell really, so im in no rush.

just thought an egt would be a fun toy to hoon around in.

i had an orange p11 that i paid £1900 for with 109,000 miles it was the best car i`ve ever had if i can find a good one when i pass my phase 1 training at catterick i`ll have another.

Back