other springs that fit

Don't corsa b parts fit with slight modding, also nova suspension parts are similar. Go to a scrappy, get some bits and see how it goes.

Lower than 35mm you'll also need an adjustable panhard rod.

Hope you realise it will be a nightmare dropping lower. I've somehow managed to scrape my anti roll bar on just a 35mm drop.

If you want to go lower, buy some coilovers.

Lowering springs are OK for small drops, but if you wanna slam your ##### to the ground, you gotta do it right!!!

Ive got dejavu ollie :)

Fill your car full of bricks or get a fully adjustable set i think are the two only options joel

if you get springs off another car you may run into trouble i.e with them working with the micra shocks...or them beeing softer than aftermarket micra springs...if you want over 35mm do it properly and get coilovers.

you could cut down some aftermarket springs but would have to be the front ones only! as the rears would probs jump out were as the front carnt go anywhere as they sit on the shocks and have a top hat that bolts to the strut top!

if you get springs off another car you may run into trouble i.e with them working with the micra shocks...or them beeing softer than aftermarket micra springs...if you want over 35mm do it properly and get coilovers.

you could cut down some aftermarket springs but would have to be the front ones only! as the rears would probs jump out were as the front carnt go anywhere as they sit on the shocks and have a top hat that bolts to the strut top!

the fronts can come out of their seats, but wouldn't fall on the ground due to the dampers.

yearh but if the springs are stiff engough i.e chopped uprated ones it should have less chance of this happening? it would need some seroius comprshion to push the springs out of the seats would it not?

Back