SEAT Arosa, Cordoba, Ibiza, Inca, Toledo
SKODA Felicia,Favorit
SUBARU Justy
SUZUKI Baleno
TOYOTA Corolla, MR2>90, Starlet, Yaris
VAUXHALL Agila, Astra, Calibra, Cavalier, Vectra
VAUXHALL Corsa & Nova Although 195\45\15 tyres are recommended
VOLKSWAGEN Corrado, Golf, Lupo, Jetta, Polo, Vento

Not to be a mean, but half of them wont fit, due to the center bore being to small.
You can use a spacer or bore the center of the alloy out to make them fit.. then they will be fine...

Dusk is right about the center bore. Also the pcd on all those cars is 4x100 as is the micra yet the centerbore is smaller. The other thing you have to consider is the wheel offset(38-45).

It's anything with a Vauxhall fitment. The makes to look out for (if you're after alloys) are FOX and DEZENT (I think that's spelt right! Lol.)

I put some 15" Dezents on mine with no need for any fitting kits or modifications to the bodymork.

The offset should be alright on Vauxhall fitment ones. Only get very minor scrubbage at full lock.

Yea - was going to buy your old 14s off of CraigD, but he ain't selling them now, so thats that screwed. Really want 14's tho, so i can go really low!

Would like to take take yor wheels mate, but for shows and stuff, i would want it sitting on da floor. With 14's on i could probally get away with still driving it like that. Anyway, all pennies at the moment.
Titch :kungfu:

Back