coil springs

Hi All,

right now i'm running standard shocks and springs in my march. Just put in a brand new set of shocks but feel the ride is too soft. I would like to stiffen the ride a bit and I was suggested to put a stiffer set of springs.

anyone changed the coil springs on their cars and what model springs did you use.

i'm looking to use springs from other nissans as we do not have easy access to aftermarket springs here.

a search for "matiz" and "suzuki" will bring up some threads for the fronts, but i dont know to any rear options tho fuzzo :)

thanks frank. my search found that the alto ones are the stiffer option.

can you let me know what year alto or will any alto coil work.

for some reason my rears are quite stiff. not too sure what springs they are.

thanks frank. my search found that the alto ones are the stiffer option.

can you let me know what year alto or will any alto coil work.

for some reason my rears are quite stiff. not too sure what springs they are.

i think mine were off a 97ish, there should be some info in my blog iirc (they,re quite stiff btw, i had to take speedbumps at about 10mph rather than 25ish on stock ones :eek:)

thanks again Frank.. stiff i what im looking for as I have a rally coming up and need some stiffness.

the stockers are just too soft.

thanks again Frank.. stiff i what im looking for as I have a rally coming up and need some stiffness.

the stockers are just too soft.

np fuzzo, and its alto rears you need eh, and if the car,s off the ground they,ll flick out ok, with a big crowbar :)

Back