oppinions on wheels plz?

danni

Ex. Club Member
well im browsing about at the moment trying to find some new alloys... i have come across these ones reasonable cheap so was just wondering what other people thought of them?
[attachment=590]
cheers danni

The alloys (TSW's i think) do look good, look very similar to pete's alloys that he bought off craig d.

Mike

danni, big gaps = lots of room to see brakes so you might wanna upgrade them, this is what i got told when i got my new ins but it doesnt actually bother me.
they would suit your motor though

cheers ben... yea would look into new brakes probably.... i just been lookin all over for some nice black ones with chrome/silver rim and these are nice at a well cheap price :) guna hafta investigate 4 stud ones tho aint looked that far yet

Yeah there nice. You got the right idea with the 'black ones with chrome/silver rim' My mate had the same thing done. Looks bling!

RE: RE: oppinions on wheels plz?

quickdraw said:
word of warning though. i only found a set in 5 stud not 4

they would look really good imo, i was gonna get them before but i could only find them in a 5 stud also :(

i could of looked harder tho :D

they would look smart on your car i think they would fit as my mate has just got them for his megane coupe and i think they have the same pcd as the micra he got his from powersurge on the team valley near tyre spot

yeah they are very nice rims, my mate has em for his 106gti, like ppl has said like the polished rim with the black wheel. hope you can get hooked up wi the right fitment!

i didn't look at stud patterns, i was just browsing through a catalogue thingy mabob the other day and they tickled my fancy :blush:

i'll see if it says what stud patterns it comes in :)

Sorry to ruin it for you danni, they are only 5 stud

http://www.tsw.com/new/productline_passenger.php

The Lenso RS-5 wheels are kinda the same, and you get them for the Micra. That was the wheels i was orginaly going to get, but changed my mind.

accessories_wheels_lenso_rs5.jpg

Thats them with a Chrome lip, and black in the center.

Look like this normally

LENSO-RS5-NEW-GUN-thumb.jpg

Titch :kungfu:

Well how much were the TSW's? I can get these in 15's with tyres (not sure what brand) for about £390 (ish)
:kungfu:

the TSW's were 324 with yokos ... not that much moe really but with butin the buckets too not sure if i can afford to pay 400 for wheels

Retepetsir said:
How's about going with 16's?

15's are better IMO, but up to her really! Cheaper to. Actually not, sure if they make the Lensos in 15's, will check the now!

Is it the Lenso RS-5's you got Retepetsir?
:kungfu:

danni usually has a full car, and it looks like its lowered alot more than 35mm so she will have problems with 16's, so she is sticking with just the 15's which is a wise choice in my opinion...

SR_Micra_Boy said:
and it looks like its lowered alot more than 35mm

Yea, i thought that to mate, about 40mm i thought. Doubt she'd get 16's cause it rub like a bitch to, belive me i kno!!!
Was out working on the car there the now, and had it jacked up, and never realised how much damage i'd done to the arches, front and back.
Damit!!! :(

right after finding that them tsw volcanos were more expensive than stated on the site i found... i decided to keep looking... i have found these wolfrace octanes for 350ish from halfords... what do people think of these?
[attachment=640]

cheers
danni

I quite likethem, but love the Lensos, have a look on eBay, can save a few quid there

danni, if you go for them wolfrace ones, before you buy gimme a shout coz im friendly with the bloke who owns rochford and i MIGHT be able to get em cheaper for you. What tyre profile you after?? 40/45?? Im on 40 now on the 16's but i changing over to 45 as soon as i can coz its a hell of a lot rougher ride, you feel every little bump in the road. 45 are cheaper too. Anyway, the wolfrace ones are nice though.

Oh yeah, i would say her car is dropped more than 40mm too. When me, Neil n Wayne were looking at it, it looks much lower than 40mm n if im correct they chopped???

cheers ben... if you wouldnt mind findin out how much they would be 15s with 195/45 coz me quite likes them:) would b a great help!!!

and to be honest i aint got a clue about suspension.... it was like that wen i bought it so i dont really know as aint really looked at it? (not that i would know what i was lookin at lol). might hafta find out really as i was considerin going lower wen i get sum cash.

cheers ben
danni

going lower?? ur front end is low enough :D Where did u get that car from danni? I think i can remember but not too sure, al give him a ring the morra n see what he says bout the tyres n that

Ben

Big_ben said:
Where did u get that car from danni?

just a local garage near me.... fella who owns the garage gave me a knock down on the price and added a cd player which was cool..... but really dont wana go into story of that fella *ugh*

danni said:
might hafta find out really as i was considerin going lower wen i get sum cash.

Lower! Don't think so, you can barley get onto your drive at the minute! Don't think that your springs are chopped either, but i think you about 45mm down roughly. Looks okay as it is tho.
Still need to look into that power steering tho.... :kungfu:

Titch58 said:
Lower! Don't think so, you can barley get onto your drive at the minute!

o_O i can get up ma drive easy
buh if i went lower n cudnt i wud just leave it outside on street

yea thanks about brakefluid neil... titch had me thinkin twas loose connection or summin:p
but i deffo guna investigate where the power steerin is concerned

I'm convinced that your car should have it! Will get a closer look at it sometime tho, might just be the pump thats busted.

yeah all si's came with it as stad, i realised last night when she was parkin up, my si was bliss when i had it. probs just lack of fluid mate....

enginebaysteering.jpg

I think the pot on the left at the bottom is the power steering pot, i may be wrong tho, but if u got it, u got power steering :laugh:

I think the top one is for ur brake fluid. I really should ave looked last night when i had the bonnet open to see if u did have it, lol

just been to check and excuse my lack of technical terms but theres that big one at the top left then under it where the power steerin one is theres a big empty space:(

i will do on sunday yea hun..... aint got time today and donny tomorro so will do sunday

thanks 4 the help:)

Back