Upgrade Wheels

Hi guys First timer and post here hello to all!!
Just become the owner of one of these well tidy little Micra this one being a K11 Nissan Micra Ally, I am debating actually about changing Ally and putting an R in front of it hehehe!!

Ok not my question above so here we go.. I am thinking about changing the wheels on this motor and upgarding them from 13" to 14" is this possible, anyone here done that? I take it there would be plenty of clearence. The 13" steel rims look lost. I am not going to buy the wheels brand new so looking around for 4 alloys with tyres at a fair price.. Even if i have to change the tyres or tidy the alloys up..

Is there alloy wheels from any other make of vehicle which will safely fix to the K11 Micra.

Sorry Micra Pro for my ignorance, But what exactly are you saying? Are you saying that a plate of some kind needs to be fitted.. Or you saying if i were to use another wheel from another make of vehicle it has to be 59.1?? Thank you for your input..

No lower than 13" though :) and no higher than 19" (I tried)
I there thank you for your reply so it is ok to fit 14" wheels and tires? Hmm why would someone want to go to 12"?? My wheels at 13" look lost well they do since i fitted these hub caps which i hate God knows why i purchased them.

What micrapro is saying is that when you're looking for wheels those are the credentials you're looking for
12" came on the original K10 rare wheels these days.
You can have any size you wish
I have 15" with no running issues

What micrapro is saying is that when you're looking for wheels those are the credentials you're looking for
12" came on the original K10 rare wheels these days.
You can have any size you wish
I have 15" with no running issues

Thanks bro did a lot of reading on this subject so for anyone looking for the same i have left some info i came across.. Just a guide but might help someone.. I will list the site to ..

4×100 Here is a list of other Makes which will fit the Micra K11

BMW: Mini
Chevrolet-Daewoo: Kalos / Lanos / Nubira
Citroen: C1
Daihatsu: Cuore / Gran Move / Sirion / YRV
Fiat: Grande Punto
Honda: Civic / Jazz / Logo
Hyundai: Accent / Atos, Atos-Prime / Getz
Kia: Picanto / Rio / Sephia / Shuma
Mazda: 323 / Demio / MX-5
Mitsubishi: Carisma / Colt / Lancer
Nissan: Almera / Kubistar
Peugeot: 107
Renault: Clio / Kangoo / Laguna / Megane / Scenic / Modus
Rover: 200(25) / 400(45)
Seat: Arosa / Ibiza / Cordoba / Inca
Skoda: Felicia
Subaru: Justy G3X
Suzuki: Alto / Baleno / Ignis / Liana / Swift / Wagon R+
Toyota: Aygo / Corolla / MR2 / Starlet / Yaris
Vauxhall: Agila / Astra / Calibra / Corsa / Meriva / Tigra / Vectra
VW: Caddy / Golf II-III / Polo / Lupo

http://www.potn.co.uk/blog/2010/01/alloy-wheel-fitment-guide-your-car-listed-by-pcd-studs-et-offset/

just a question on this if the 15" rims im running at the moment have an offset of 40 (Almera GTI rims)with no problems, would a set with an offset of 45 cause me issues and would they sit in further or poke out further (there Rover wheels) how much would need machining out the centre to fit and is it difficult?

just a question on this if the 15" rims im running at the moment have an offset of 40 (Almera GTI rims)with no problems, would a set with an offset of 45 cause me issues and would they sit in further or poke out further (there Rover wheels) how much would need machining out the centre to fit and is it difficult?
www.willtheyfit.com

Back