Will these wheels fit?

the seller told me they were 6 inch but he's gotta go to his garage and check out the details for me tomorrow. Only real detail that would concern me is the centre bore size ill have a quick google

Cb is 57.1, Mas used to run them and says they're ok with 3mm spacers and I can confirm as I test fitted them to my k11. Makes offest 27 though which is something to consider. Need stretch if you run lows with them.

hmmm this could be an issue, so you think they'll fit ok with 3mm spacers all round? my steelies have a set of new 165's on them at the moment would there be enought stretch on a 6/6.5j ? I have 40mm nismo springs so clearance would be an issue?

I'm not sure mate, I just found that with 3mm spacers they were flush with the outside of the arch, you'd have to get a measuring tape out and measure yourself I'm afraid

ok thanks for the advice :) might just leave them until something thats a straight fit pops up! by time i refurb, buy spacers and extended wheel bolts I may as well buy a new set of wheels....

hi to all. if it helps the wheels are probably OE vw and would have a centre bore of 57.1, micras are 59.1. it is possible to either get the centre bore machined out by 2mm to make them a dedicated fit or machine them oversize and use spigot rings.. its something which i can get done at my work but im not actually advertising this service. just trying to help ok. using spacers will push the wheels out off of the hub but can cause vibrations due to the wheel not being centrally located on the hub

hi to all. if it helps the wheels are probably OE vw and would have a centre bore of 57.1, micras are 59.1. it is possible to either get the centre bore machined out by 2mm to make them a dedicated fit or machine them oversize and use spigot rings.. its something which i can get done at my work but im not actually advertising this service. just trying to help ok. using spacers will push the wheels out off of the hub but can cause vibrations due to the wheel not being centrally located on the hub

yea i was thinking that being off the hub wouldnt be a good thing, i decided to pass on the wheels anyway, by time i refurbed them and bought tyres i might as well buy a new package deal. In no rush anyway!

Back