Only in Essex...Well i think its cool :)

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
Saw this on the way back from the Gym this morning...
Photo0074.jpg

(Not sure why i got a funny line and colour change through the pic..)

What is it with micras and flower decals?!?! haha

Get her (presumably a her) to sign up, stick a leaflet on her windscreen (Y)

lol typical...there at least 3 (that i can think off) that i see on a daily basis, driving through chingford.
A saxo, a punto and a 106, and all of them are extremely pinked' up! gotta love how some people just dont care lol...

lol typical...there at least 3 (that i can think off) that i see on a daily basis, driving through chingford.
A saxo, a punto and a 106, and all of them are extremely pinked' up! gotta love how some people just dont care lol...

Its their opinion on how they do their car...lifes to short to worry about what other people think

nothing wrong with people putting flowers on their car, :D

i think its cool, i mean its not technical or challenging but still the enthusism is there

lol tell me about it, the amount of funny looks i have had from friends and family, when i tell them that i WANT my girlfriends car, and that i plan on modding it
....its like im telling them im going to move to mongolia to live with a thai lady-boy (imagin that face)lol...

lol tell me about it, the amount of funny looks i have had from friends and family, when i tell them that i WANT my girlfriends car, and that i plan on modding it
....its like im telling them im going to move to mongolia to live with a thai lady-boy (imagin that face)lol...

LOL!...something like that ---> :eek:

no my sister has a red one like mine 3 door inspiration I think

i am pretty sure i saw it, it was yesterday i think, driving through the middle of bath in the morning along the top of Victoria park

Bath is indeed very beautiful, and has wonderful pubs.

I love that Micra! But I am a girl, I wouldn't do it to my own car but that's well cool :D

I keep seeing a silver K12 around with a big backbox, black alloys with a silver lip... and flower decals all over it. Looks quite cool, i'll try and get a pic, tho everytime i see it its going the other way lol.

lol i need a convertible first :C i dont have enough money... ever get that feeling?

quite often especially as my backdate pay came though today and i've already got not much left cause of paying everyone/thing back :p

I've seen a few pink ones about, usually march's. You need to flyer all these cars!

i'll print some new flyers in a minute :p

lol damn, i thought it was all gonna go on awesome car parts :C

it still may do, i'll look at finances after i get back from dads next week. had to do emegency disc/pad change yeterday and car tax this month aswell.

i'll print some new flyers in a minute :p

it still may do, i'll look at finances after i get back from dads next week. had to do emegency disc/pad change yeterday and car tax this month aswell.

isn't that the crap thing about having a car, all the boring things like service, tax and MOT.... its no fun

Back