Old / New Member - K11 Super S Daily Driver

Hey - Popped over here (back to my roots as I started my time on the road in a 1.0l K11!) From Almera Owners Club.
I've just purchased a K11 1.3 Super S Micra as a Daily, as I'm fitting an insane engine to my Almera which will ruin its daily driveability.

I bought the K11 with the intention of fitting a GA16DE I have here kicking about from an SR20 Swap I did on another member's car, along with some suspension and brakes etc, as a nippy daily... but since driving the car I've decided I'm going to leave it just the way it is and not ruin another car modifying it haha, as it drives tight & smooth which I've missed driving the stripped out, engine swapped & coilover'd almera for 3 years.

Here are the two cars anyway:
IMG_0966.jpg

Now, the Micra also needs a few spares so PM me if you can help with any of the following!
Passenger Side Foglight
Rear Tailgate in Black
Rear Bumper in Black (not feeling doing any more bodywork so black only please)

Joe

Thanks for a link bud :)
I may just paint the bumper now as I'm starting to fall in love with this micra !! Been driving it for about a week now and it's just frigging ACE!!
The only thing I feel this car is missing is a cup holder, I fitted a JDM centre console in the Almera, is there anything like this available for the K11?
Joe

i posted a "heads up" thead last week joe, where a yard in brum was breaking a japspec k11 with wind deflectors, cup holder etc :)

Back