Oh Yas!!!!! :D

Stani1029

Club Member
These arrived yesterday!! :grinning:

2973667202a10675463858o.jpg

2973667202a10675463914o.jpg

nope not colour coding them, they will be re-sprayed black along with the bonnet, roof and intercooler ;) going sleeper style now and i got them from amy

theyre wider arches, not as wide as the other kits but i think the other ones make micras look like a boat of some sort lol

i dont know i got a letter from parcelforce saying something about a charge and a list of payment methods. i wasnt gonna argue cause its been a year or more since ive wanted these, i even drove 25 miles to go pick them up!!

awesome! what are they made out of? you should make a mould of them incase anything happens to them. if they are so impossible to get and some nob end bumps one in a car park you are gonna be devostated.

It looks like fibreglass, the finish is like plastic and not sanded filler. I really dont know to be honest, ill see my mate lol and i dont have mudflaps or my splitter on. Dont like the look of mudflaps and the splittes was stupid low and constantly rubbed the ground :p

Does the underside look like the underside of a bath tub? The top resin coat usually resembles plastic.

It looks like fibreglass, the finish is like plastic and not sanded filler. I really dont know to be honest, ill see my mate lol and i dont have mudflaps or my splitter on. Dont like the look of mudflaps and the splittes was stupid low and constantly rubbed the ground :p

yea i would have thought they would be fibreglass, the nismo kit looks like plastic but is fibreglass, its very well made.

depending on how cheaply you can make a mould, it would be worth having that as a backup incase anything goes wrong, i have moulds of all the custom body parts on my car just in case.

and of course you can sell some copies if you want to make the money back

Oooooooo very nice, and very jealous, looking forward to see what they're like when fitted, bet they'll look sweet.

Back