Number plate lights are not working

I replaced bulbs thinking that the bulbs have burnt, but still its not working. I can't locate the fuse to check the fuse. Please advice.

himan

checked wiring

Hi,
I checked the wiring. everything looks clean and the earth seems tightly fixed to the body. it doesn't seem that it has a separate fuse.
What can be the problem? Tail lights and licence plate lights are parallely connected arn't they?

Cheers
Himan

Hi,
I checked the wiring. everything looks clean and the earth seems tightly fixed to the body. it doesn't seem that it has a separate fuse.
What can be the problem? Tail lights and licence plate lights are parallely connected arn't they?

Cheers
Himan

Wiggle the bulbs around, cuz i changed my bulbs yesterday to the blue LED ones dispite it tipping down but it was worth it looks good now, if that dont work rotate the bulb 180 degrees and if that dont work its always worth gettin an electrical tester to test the circuit.

I think I am getting around the problem. I was able to locate the piece of wire that has a discontinuation inside. will fix it tomorrow using a bypass. thanks a lot for the help everyone.

Himan

Back