Northern Rock

Kirton

Renault Sport
I got offered a new job yesterday at Northern Rock! Yey! anyway, I was wondering if anyone else on here already works there and what it is like. It's at the Solar House building in Doxford Int. Business Park Sunderland.

I don't work for them or know anyone personally but I know a lot or mortgage advisers at bank I did work for wanted to go there to work, I hear it's a pleasant place. All rumours though so don't quote me.

Kirton said:
I got offered a new job yesterday at Northern Rock! Yey! anyway, I was wondering if anyone else on here already works there and what it is like. It's at the Solar House building in Doxford Int. Business Park Sunderland.

nice one man, how many hours and whats the pay like? You gotta take it Morrisons is one of the worste places to work for. leave mullin all on his own :D

my bird had a group interview there or summit today, she passed - i got offered a job but turned it down to be a proffessional dinner lady

Ian said:
nice one man, how many hours and whats the pay like? You gotta take it Morrisons is one of the worste places to work for. leave mullin all on his own :D

35 hours a week, 8-4 or 9-5. £12,649 basic per anum. But its time and a half on saturdays and double time on sundays. WAY! better than s h i t hole morrisons.

nismo_k12 said:
i work for northern rock

Doin wot?

business analyst.

im also guessing if your gonna be working in solor house you'll be working in either debt management (LOAD OF FIT BIRDS IN THERE WHICH IVE SEEN) or ISU which to mean seems boring.....something to do with Intermiderries or sumit.

not sure if any one else is in Solor house. But we have another 2 building down there as well. spent about 3 months down there in 2004 working on a project for doxford. Not often im down there these days. But if i am ill pop in lol...if you take the job.

Ian said:
i see a 160SR in your future :)

LOL! Maybes.

nismo_k12 said:
business analyst.

im also guessing if your gonna be working in solor house you'll be working in either debt management (LOAD OF FIT BIRDS IN THERE WHICH IVE SEEN) or ISU which to mean seems boring.....something to do with Intermiderries or sumit.

not sure if any one else is in Solor house. But we have another 2 building down there as well. spent about 3 months down there in 2004 working on a project for doxford. Not often im down there these days. But if i am ill pop in lol...if you take the job.

Yeah I'm gonna be working in debt management, woohoo! lol! I start on the 24th July.

Back