Christmas & New Year Plans

Titch

Micra K11ng
Morning all.

A strange Sunday morning as i'm not hungover like! Not complaining tho :)

Anyway, last night at the Pub we were all talking about what our Christmas and New year plans are. So jst wondering what everyone else is doing.

Christmas - I'll be at home as all the Family come here for it, so usually have far to much to eat and get hammered. Always fun.

New Year - Well i had a party last year and my House got wrecked so not doing that again. Think i'll be out but not sure where yet. Wanted to go down South to be with mates from there, but dosen't look possible now wich sucks!

What about everyone else?
Titch :kungfu:

Its my mums 50th on new years eve so probably drink loads celebrating that, then hit the town afterwards for more drunken antics

As for christmas, spend the 25th at home, getting drunk with the family, and the 26th im off to Birmingham to watch Everton thrash Aston Villa ;) then back to work the following monday :(

well christmas time for me will be spent with the family as i have quite a close family so looking forward to it... we all goin around my auntys... think theres 12 of us shes cookin for 4 xmas dinner.
Tea time everyone comes around ours for a lil christmas party

New year i not decided yet.. iv been invited to York for it by sum m8s but not sure if i going to go or not.... i dont normally decide what i doin till the same day!!

Christmas last year for me was in spain, just a 8 day break in barcelona which was nice as it was a family present.

This Christmas will be spent at home and huddled round the tv with a warm fire and my sister is coming home from London wahooooo she is 23, and the usual alcohol will be consumed

New year im not sure about yet, i think i will just be going round to a friends house and watchin a video and getting drunken !!

xmas eve i wil be down town with matesf,then the pub on xmas day coming home for dinner then back out :D

new years eve obv goin town again,then back to mine with mates because all the family are going to my parents in benidorm for the new year, so the house will be wrecked wen they get back :D

i only get 4 days off werk this year,working new year eve and xmas eve :(

best time of the year for food,drink,and pay,,its all good

Christmas - work until the 24th of December, collaspe for a few weeks

New Year - Launch the new company that will completely change my career route and do something I love everyday :D

It's all going on lol!

Kev :D

Back