North East Meet - South Shields - Saturday 17th Nightime 7pm

T

timharding

All,

All japanese cars welcome..

Saturday 17th September - South Shields - 7:00 pm...onwards.

To take place in the car park at the bottom next to the pub and hotel on the seafront....easy to get to....either by a19..follow signs for shields....then use coast road.......and aim for the fair....my number s 07748 59 29 48....text me if interested...or call for directions..

Nice for a chat and location..could retire for a couple of drinks afterwards.

Would be good to see a few people from other forums

Also posted on skyline owners, gtr oc, nissan, supra, fto, gto

Over 40 confirmed cars.

Regards

Tim

:S

the police in shields are being VERY strict as me and chie know. Some days you can't drive the 4 mile from jarrow to shields without seeing 8 or 9 cars. How will they take this, can we expect to be left alone, if we act proper or some fools to do a burnout and wheelspins then everyone given producers and tickets?

Know what youre saying guys...

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Its the 2 car parks along the road from the fair.

The ones furthest from the dunes.

Tim

Ian said:
:S

the police in shields are being VERY strict as me and chie know. Some days you can't drive the 4 mile from jarrow to shields without seeing 8 or 9 cars. How will they take this, can we expect to be left alone, if we act proper or some fools to do a burnout and wheelspins then everyone given producers and tickets?

end of the day, aslons as your legit, nothing to worrie about lol (the way i see it anyways!) but if they pull you all the time you can get somthin' done to stop em pulling you all the time!

For those of you who have asked..

Its the foreshore car parks....next to the Little Haven Hotel.

See you there

Tim

so who goin down then?
i mite pop dn but im hiding the car out the way incase ppl get busted for peoples silly behaviour if there is any

kirton isnt on the forums mate so no one knows who your on about lol. I work with him though so i know ho your on about.

Back