Saturday 15th October - South Shields - 6:30 pm...onwards.

T

timharding

All,

All japanese cars welcome..

Saturday 15th October - South Shields - 6:30 pm...onwards.

Excellent turn out last month for those that came to the last meet.

To take place in the car park at the bottom next to the pub and hotel called Little Haven on the seafront....easy to get to....easiest by a19....follow signs for shields....then follow to coast road.......look along the seafront for the fair.....and then you will see in the last car park nect to the little haven..its called the foreshore car park.

After about 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm will probably move onto the Supra Owners meet at Holiday Inn / or Silverlink.

Also posted on Skyline, GTR, Supra, Evo, Lancer, FTO, GTO and other Japanese Forums. Good turnout expected from feedback from last month.

Nice for a chat and location..

Regards

Tim

OP
OP
T

timharding

Some good cars coming...some good confirmations...

Hoping to see some cars from all the japanese clubs....

Now posted in all japanese forums

Me number in case anyone wants directions

07722 451 486
Tim

OP
OP
T

timharding

Reminder meeting 15th October 6:30 pm South Shields..North East....Foreshore Car Park on the Sea Front along from the fairground.

Tim

OP
OP
T

timharding

2 days and counting to the main event......

South Shields 6:30 pm Saturday October 15th

Foreshore Car Park..just along from the fair.

Also for those attending in the evening..why not attend the Supra meet at Newcastle Quayside from 12:00 midday that day..

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Tim

OP
OP
T

timharding

Regarding the meet tonight at my last count I counted 64 different cars.

The following marques were there

Nissan Skyline R32
Nissan Skyline R33

Mitsubishi FTO

Mitsubishi EVO 6

Mitsubishi EVO 8

Subaru Imprezza

Mitsubishi 3000GT

Toyota Celica

Nissan 300 ZX

Toyota Supra

Nissan 200 SX

Nissan GTI R

and various others..

I would like to thank all of thos who attended.

It was nice to see you all..

The furthest travel award goes to Mike from Pickering Yorkshire and Ben from Lockerbie.

It was nice to also see 2 Japanese Engineers from Nissan who turned up and did a bit of translating.

Watch this space for the next Japanese Meet number 3.

Thanks again

Tim

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
it was a good night. The Nissan blokes from Japan where funny and it was even better when i found out they work for my dad.

Oh and i dont think Nissan would be happy with them wheel spinning there company car....typical...They spent a lot of time looking at the skylines (Must have thought they would be doing a wangon run later that night) best bit was when they where talking to Pea from AOC and where telling him his car was called a Pulsar in Japan....but it came out a pit like Plllllsar. Dont think pea could understand him.

overall it was better than the last meet.