No more 95LX!!!!

CMF_95LX

» CMF Member
I am sad to say guys, but my LX is no more. I stuffed up a shoulder check and hit a car doing a u-turn. the front right corner is cactus. I think that the steering arm is bent, pretty sure the chassis is gone too as the wheel arch has about 2mm clearance from the fan belts! I have put 1 photo to show where the damage is. I think that the engine is still ok. If anyone wants parts they are going cheap as I need to finance a new car now.

Attachments

• 28531.jpg
    28531.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 24

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
Sorry to hear mate.
Good thing is that you're ok.

After the glass windows for both front doors.

Attachments

• 28532.jpg
    28532.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 33

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
That's a shame.

It's always sad to see another car bite the dust. We all love these little beasts and we all feel your pain. Imagine it happening to your own car. Nasty nasty stuff.

Hey could be a donor car for parts for the guy who's looking for a micra wihtout aircon. Does your car have it? I think he wanted the car to put an SR20 into. Might be able to scavenge the non-aircon bits from your car if it is without it.

smidge

» CMF Member
bad luck mate! good to hear you're aren't beat up to badly, better the car cops it than you...

and on the 2nd point..

is that the stock 95 micra LX Blue?

i'd be interested in a few bits... bonnet and/or grille if its straight, air vents...?

CMF_nippon

» CMF Member
Hey mate!sorry to hear what happened as long you are alright!If your car as an air con kit.I'l gladly buy it off you.u take care mate!

CMF_95LX

» CMF Member
Hi all,
thanks for your concern. The car does have A/C on it, not sure about the bumper and grills - will check tonight, it is a stock 95 blue and I'm from Shailer Park. Please call my Mob. 0408 883 869 for contact details. my computer has also been playing up, so I can't get to the net all the time.

Back