No Glass on site policy! Yes that means NONE!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
After the success last year we have decided to retain the policy on not allowing glass on to the site. Glass when broken is a menace and at a site where there are lots of children using the facilities both at our show and at other weekends means we cannot afford to allow glass on to site. In addition tyres aren't cheap and glass is prone to eating them as well !

Whilst we accept this may be inconvenient for some people we hope you understand the reasons why we are doing this and accept it is for very good reason. To confirm, drinking glasses wont be allowed nor will beer bottles and wine bottles. However spirit bottles will be allowed but these must be disposed of aproporiately. In addition no spirit bottles may left laying around on any club stand.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and please pass this on to your club members.

Nope. They were checking through people's cars at the entrance to make sure there's no glass. It's a pretty good idea :)

lol they didnt at usc they said you got any drugs glass or people in the boot. i said no, and they were like fine in you go lol

A 'not allowing glass on to the site' policy huh? Except for spirit bottles? hahaha, they maybe less of them but they get people a whole lot more drunk......

Since glass is sooooo dangerous, perhaps they should make it a 'no glass at all policy' and ask people to surrender their windows, rear view and side mirrors on entry and give everyone an emergency car poncho for those sudden JAE showers raaahahahahahaha ;)

it is very annoying though when u get a puncture from some @;*& smashing glass , remember this when i went silverstone when i burst me tyre. Definetly a good thing and totally agree it is needed as remember guys this is a family place not just for us ;)

Cheers

Steve

Its a stupid rule as Low Rider has pointed out the flaw in their policy, that you ARE allowed glass onto the site...just in a spirit bottle

i agree with the no glass policy and its fair enough but why are they letting spirits in if they say 'NO GLASS' hmm i think spirit bottles come in glass bottles to...

Back