Nissan Sunny GTi Headrests.

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I dident know Sunny GTi head rests fitted the Micra, might have to look into that, lol. Does anybody know if these can be bought in the same colour as the standard micra seats, grey?

Thank You.
Darren.

what sort of seats have you got in yours darren? the facelift style ones (round stlye/ curved style), or the super s style ones (square and very supportive)?

just buy some new seats, super s/ sr ones or sunny gti or even primera gt ones they are all supportive, comfey and look better than the 's' ones.

squarepants said:
just buy some new seats, super s/ sr ones or sunny gti or even primera gt ones they are all supportive, comfey and look better than the 's' ones.

Anythings better then the S ones, lol depends where I can get some tbh, maybe a scrappy?

its easyer to get some from a super s/sr as they already come with micra subframes. you maybe able to some from a scrappey or just wait until some come for sale at the right price and distance etc.

squarepants said:
its easyer to get some from a super s/sr as they already come with micra subframes. you maybe able to some from a scrappey or just wait until some come for sale at the right price and distance etc.

Yeah, well i think my next mod is Lowering and Rear Bumper, whatever comes first, cheers mate :)

Back