Nissan Number Plates...Anyone Interested??

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
I got one of these last year when I was in Florida I got one of these number plates for the car. Im going again thsi year and wondering if anyone wants one picked up? They would be £20 each and would need the money before I go.

I know Allan is wanting one, just seeing if anyone else does?

152744410e055f387.jpg

152744410e102e648.jpg

hey,

my apologies if this sounds SILLY, but
1. can this be used as an actual numberplate holder?

2. will the "numberplate" cover up the word "nissan" or do you screw numberplate to "bottom screws???

thanks
napster

The answer to both your questions is no. It is not meant to be a number plate holder as it really is a "licence plate" already. UK number plates are a completely different size to US ones so getting a UK number plate on it the way you mention would not work. I suppose you could try double sided tape for it.

alright thanks for that.
i only asked because the numberplate is on ur parcel shelf and thought that was an odd place for it to be lol :)
double sided tape would be dodgy wouldnt it for numberplate holder? would need to be bolted?
cheers

I only have it there purely for show,lol. If you were planning on attaching it to yoru car then you would bolt it to your bumper using the holes already on the US plate, the ones I have attached it to my parcel shelf with, then use the tape to attach the UK plate to it.

I think the tape would be fine as most new number plates are now held on with double sided tape. If you go to your local car shop that makes number plates and ask them for them tape there they will have some.

cheers for that.
does look good in ur parcel shelf.
do they do them in any other colours? any other designs?
thanks

Back