Kitted k10... Interested anyone??

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Extreme kitted k10... Interested anyone??

Hi,

This is just an idea at the moment, but would anyone be interested in buying a modified k10. It will look pretty much identical to how mine was when it was white, just on a new shell. Same kit, same skirts aslong as I can make them work, smoothed boot. I'd be looking for around about a grand for it to get my moneys worth from it, but it would be totally unique one-off custom car. Its just if the bits don't sell, then I'd like to keep a touch of the car about. May even use the shell which is on Ebay at the moment. Alot of the stuff won't be on the car, i.e. the stuff I have already sold, but looks wise it will be pretty much identical to how mine was back in its former days of glory. What do you all think?? Should I do it, or just sell the bits separate??

For those of you who don't remember what it looked like, here is a pic...

pic1.jpg

Well I gotta build it first lol. But if he wants it... you got some pictures of that shell of yours mate??

Need some ideas on whether or not to build this. If i knew it would sell I'd do it straight away. I'm not really losing out either way, but it would be nice to rebuild the car with a different shell again.

you could donate the kit to me and ill fit it to mine as have always loved that car! at least the kit will go to a good home and not the bin

also what is the make of those alloys?

The are fox 2's. Sorry mate, but no way would I 'donate' it. If worst comes to worst I will sell them on Ebay. However, I would definetly not throw them away or give them away lol. I take it this means no one would be interested then, and I should stick to selling the parts separately?? :)

Dont bother fitting them to a K10 and selling them mate, you've lost alot of money and been through enough hassle as it is! If someone wanted them on their car, they'd buy them themselves, instead of you doing the whole shebang.

Just my opinion of course :)

Ok cheers mate, yeah I think you are right though. :) I will tidy them up this weekend, and put pictures up then stick them on ebay, let people fight it out for themselves. :)

Back