Nissan Mitsuoka for sale in Ireland

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Just spotted that and decided to share:

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2845795

View2-9249528.jpeg

awesome, wish i could. cars in ireland seem to be dirty cheap. what one needs to get it imported?

I actually think it's the opposite, mate
I'll use an example:
Friend of mine from Buckie, Scotland wanted to go for an Audi A4, brand new. We compared the prices in both countries. Guess what - for the exact same car he would have paid !5000 Euro more in Ireland than in Scotland. VRT here is mental.
So, it's pretty much the same with second hand cars. A lot of people buy cars in NI and even after paying VRT it's still cheaper than to buy it here. Atm though, you can find some real bargains due to difficult times we go through. People can't afford anymore having a few cars or even one and are getting rid asap...
I suppose the car above might be one of those...

heah guys first time poster long time Nissan owner. I was googling nisan micra mitsuoka as I had spotted one I had really wanted to buy here in Ireland. I came across this post and this is the very car I'm interested in! The automatic gearbox is gone in my own 99 Micra so I think this might be the new car for me. After many phone calls and emails I've found out it's still for sale. Do you guys think this would be a good buy? I'm just not sure how readily I would get parts for it? Really appreciate all your comments. I've scrapped together the 1000 euro's by selling my ipad and a few other things so do have the cash ready to go.

heah guys first time poster long time Nissan owner. I was googling nisan micra mitsuoka as I had spotted one I had really wanted to buy here in Ireland. I came across this post and this is the very car I'm interested in! The automatic gearbox is gone in my own 99 Micra so I think this might be the new car for me. After many phone calls and emails I've found out it's still for sale. Do you guys think this would be a good buy? I'm just not sure how readily I would get parts for it? Really appreciate all your comments. I've scrapped together the 1000 euro's by selling my ipad and a few other things so do have the cash ready to go.

A 1000 euro spent on Mitsuoka would be way better than on Ipad, phone, gone things :)
I say go for it if it's in good condition. It's pretty much a Micra underneath the bonnet, and you have one already, so it wouldn't be that difficult to fix if something goes wrong. Talk to the owner, see what he'd have to say.
If you live somewhere in Kildare, Laois area, we can go together and look at it :)

Thanks for all your replies. I think I'm going to send my other half up to have a look at it. I just adore it and good point I do have a Nissan Micra for parts. I'll let you all know how I get on!

I think I need to lie down after looking at the pick up version. It's fantastic looking.

Thanks Peposhi for you're very kind offer. I'm in Galway now but I'm actually from Kildare.

Back