March Super turbo for sale (Not mine)

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Looks quite tidy. Not sure about the doors :)

Yeah the doors are rediculous, an st is what it is. Dont like the graphics. But all in all looks Tidy. Whats your opinion on price? I wouldnt get that for mine and that has a lot more mods

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Looks tidy! A little bit of de-chaving and it would be a nice clean example.

Im not sure what STs are worth but i think 4k is asking too much for a 20 year old car. Ok there rare but only the right person would pay that. I mean you could buy a VZR N1 for that kinda money.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
ST is worth 4K. IF you find someone to pay that. It would cost you more than that now to get a good one from Japan.

Age is 100% irrelevant, that doesn't affect the value, condition however will.

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Looks tidy! A little bit of de-chaving and it would be a nice clean example.

Im not sure what STs are worth but i think 4k is asking too much for a 20 year old car. Ok there rare but only the right person would pay that. I mean you could buy a VZR N1 for that kinda money.
Its 4k Euro!!!!!!
Vzr N1 are ####e btw over rated

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Look at the end of the day anyone that hasnt research an st or has any intention of buying a decent one you could own for years and year with no trouble, prepare to pay around that for it. Go look in Japan for and come back to you havnt a clue lads no offense

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
ST is worth 4K. IF you find someone to pay that. It would cost you more than that now to get a good one from Japan.

Age is 100% irrelevant, that doesn't affect the value, condition however will.

Condition is the key to price. Plenty of #### ones around for the 1000-1500 EURO not STERLING mark in Ireland a few years back, for a good one that needs nothing you will pay more

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Look at the end of the day anyone that hasnt research an st or has any intention of buying a decent one you could own for years and year with no trouble, prepare to pay around that for it. Go look in Japan for and come back to you havnt a clue lads no offense

Baz why you getting arsey mate you can't put up a thread and ask us to discuss, then say we haven't got a clue when we say it's too expensive! In this economy it is too expensive for a Micra, especially as Ireland is in a bad situation economically! I understand they are very rare cars dude and I know you love them that's why it got your back up, in the same way I shout at everyone who say rx7/8 are unreliable, and they haven't owned one just hear say from the Internet

I have researched it I know of a very clean one that sold for 2 grand I know of an importer who would import me one for 3 grand and it would be mint, the shipping was £750 so that makes it £2250! That was a few months back, seeing japans had the earth quake and that probably a bit more difficult now
The price in pounds here is around the £3600 Mark which for a mint one isn't that bad, and for £600 more than what I know I can get one for for me to have it now instead of waiting for the importer to find it I'd probably pay it! but this is probably the only place anyone would buy it for that, as I said Steve (imp) sold his on the bay for 2 grand my dad wanted it!
The lambo doors are chav tastic and frankly ruin it!

On a plus note it has the same strut brace I have on my k10

I have sent the link to my dad as he was after imps and already has 700bhp evo 9, a mint 300bhp lancer ex turbo (a very rare classic on the first x reg 1981/1982)!

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Your Right I apoligize for that, I said discuss but there was a big focus on the price and what other car you could buy which is pretty irelvalent.

Baz why you getting arsey mate you can't put up a thread and ask us to discuss, then say we haven't got a clue when we say it's too expensive! In this economy it is too expensive for a Micra, especially as Ireland is in a bad situation economically! I understand they are very rare cars dude and I know you love them that's why it got your back up, in the same way I shout at everyone who say rx7/8 are unreliable, and they haven't owned one just hear say from the Internet

I have researched it I know of a very clean one that sold for 2 grand I know of an importer who would import me one for 3 grand and it would be mint, the shipping was £750 so that makes it £2250! That was a few months back, seeing japans had the earth quake and that probably a bit more difficult now
The price in pounds here is around the £3600 Mark which for a mint one isn't that bad, and for £600 more than what I know I can get one for for me to have it now instead of waiting for the importer to find it I'd probably pay it! but this is probably the only place anyone would buy it for that, as I said Steve (imp) sold his on the bay for 2 grand my dad wanted it!
The lambo doors are chav tastic and frankly ruin it!

On a plus note it has the same strut brace I have on my k10

I have sent the link to my dad as he was after imps and already has 700bhp evo 9, a mint 300bhp lancer ex turbo (a very rare classic on the first x reg 1981/1982)!

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Your Right I apoligize for that, I said discuss but there was a big focus on the price and what other car you could buy which is pretty irelvalent.

I get what your saying mate, I could say for 4k I could have an rx7 it's not the point for 4 grand I could buy alot of cars :) but the topic isn't what could you buy for 4 grand