nissan micra rockercover

ITR MARK

Site Supporter
powercoated in gunmetal was removed form a 1.3 nissan micra si. 40pound posted ono pm me please

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

Wow! I want it definately! Put me first on the priority please. How about £30 posted? (you can use parcelmonkey for CHEAP postage or parcel2go? Please reserve this for me! :grinning:

Bought this on Friday (paid via PayPal)! Cannot wait, looks awesome.

I absolutely cannot wait to receive it and fit it as with absolutely everything I do my Micra!!!!

Bloody hell the earliest he could have posted would be Saturday only if he noticed the payment, I'd leave it a bit longer after all post doesn't happen on a Sunday, Saturdays parcels aren't sorted till Monday and most won't make it to your office in time for Monday delivery especially if it's not 1st class mail ;)

Fantastic! Received the rocker cover today. Looks ace! Thanks itr mark. Should i buy new seals for around the rocker cover and under spark plug holes on rocker cover when fitting?

I tried taking old rocker cover off just now, some of screws do not unscrew!? Jammed :eek:. What do I do to unscrew them?

You can use mole grips maybe? If not knock a slot into it and use a slot screwdriver. The amount of rockers ive had off ive got the perfect screwbits for those bolts and they never fail

Already got stainless steel bolt kit thank you (last one from their latest ebay listing!). But I tried taking old rocker cover off just now, some of screws do not unscrew!? Jammed :eek:. What do I do to unscrew them?

They should just unbolt? Put a bit more elbow grease into it! Just a ratchet and socket

which are the ebay bolt kits, im looking for a new set as mine are rusted to **** so want some new ones, but both the links posted just take me to the homepage

cheers

Back