NISSAN MICRA K11 1992>1998 Front Panel Complete (ebay)

Hi,

I am not sure if these items are genuine parts but its got OEM part number.

Are they worth to get it?

got any good links then please send it here :D

Cheers
JK

Ok this weather is kinda frustrating tho. Please let me know when u get them. I am still looking for it but can't trust on any fake ones.

The cheap £50 front section panels on ebay are pattern copies. They generally do the job when i brought mine but note that some bolt thread holes on the crossmember will be missing such as for the tow hook and PAS cooler bracket

I got mine from Euro car parts. Fitted a treat.

To be honest if you are capable of replacing the cross member you are capable of making "adjustments" to it to make it fit.

The cheap £50 front section panels on ebay are pattern copies. They generally do the job when i brought mine but note that some bolt thread holes on the crossmember will be missing such as for the tow hook and PAS cooler bracket

Ok thanks for telling me so I will check it soon

I got mine from Euro car parts. Fitted a treat.

To be honest if you are capable of replacing the cross member you are capable of making "adjustments" to it to make it fit.

Yea it's cost 75quid. My mate work there so I will talk to him about this front panel.

Doesnt cost 75 quid! He is trying to mug the **** out of you!

I got mine for about 25 quid.

It would be interesting to see what the differences are between the 1.0 and 1.3 complete front panels are to warrant the difference in price. I guess as your Uncle works there he'll be able to find out.

I'll be sticking a lower panel on mine at some point, hmm I wonder what glue to use :D

Doesnt list a different one for the 1.0 and 1.3 on the lookup.

God know what the one his uncle posted is.

The part number i gave you is definitely right - Use that one.

yea your right so i will get this part by tomo. on this monday, it will be big job for my micra which are change new cross member, replace rear engine mount, rear exhaust and new bumper.

It would be interesting to see what the differences are between the 1.0 and 1.3 complete front panels are to warrant the difference in price. I guess as your Uncle works there he'll be able to find out.

I'll be sticking a lower panel on mine at some point, hmm I wonder what glue to use :D

yea my uncle told me to get lower cross member so on this monday, we will replace new lower cross member :)

1.0 and 1.3, they are same part but some holes need to be drill for (look at pollyp's comment) this part is ok so we will find out on this monday :)

Mine had all the bolt holes and threaded bits and bobs it needed.

Had no problems fitting it at all.

Before - Just make sure you drill out all the spot welds like so.

IMAG0208.jpg

After

IMAG0211.jpg

Fits perfect. I did add extra weld tho just to make sure

Back