Nissan Micra K10 dials

Hi!
I have an oldschool K10 from 1985.
I am from Portugal and I have such a great love about these cars.
My K10 is this:

13012009003.jpg

13012009007.jpg

13012009012.jpg

13012009025.jpg

13012009026.jpg

13012009027.jpg

Anyway, after this introduction, the objective of tis thread is asking you about the dials of the K10.

Yesterday I change the 2 light bulbs inside the panel. These bulbs are green and I changed them for a LED white bulb.
But when I turn on he lights, they still green...
What do I have to do do make them white?

PS - sorry about my english!

Hi Micra 110.
Thank you for your answer, but I still dont understand.
The thread you show me said that with the replacement of the bulbs by leds should change the light color, but that is not happening.

i dont think your going to be able to get plain wite dials, theres a green film on the back of the faces of the dials, so there always going to light up green with white leds or normal bulbs, if you can find a way to remove the green film aswell as them domes they should be white

The only way to get them white is to either get a set of 'super' or 'ls' dials, the bulbs have a green film over them which you just peel off

I peel off the green film of the bulbs.
Still have green color.
So, the dials must have another green film, has you say.

Well, I'm disappointed.
If I get wright, the SS dials dont have the green film behind the dials.
Can you say why they dont have?

i think the super s dials have the green filters the super and ls are the best bet ive got purple bulbs in mine and they have no green although the bulbs faded so its just white light now :p

Attachments

• 15102008062.jpg
    15102008062.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 631
So, the ls have that dials. Didn't know!
Very cool!
Well, I'm seing that I can´t change the color.:down:

Thaks for the comment about the chromes.(Y)

:p awesome k10 mad dragon

wow, I agree with speedle, your k10 is super sexy dragon - its looks like it rolled out the nissan factory floor just yesterday - what a stunning example of japanese hatchaback magic

Back