Nissan Micra K-11 series plastic cover WANTED

steve.moody

Buy & Sell Member
Hiya
I'm new to the Micra Sports Club forum and new to micras.

Just inherited an N reg K11 series from my g'dad.

I was wondering if anyone breaking a K11 (N-reg, or near) has a small grey cover which is put into the little holes left where there are no grab handles

I.e. plastic cover to hide the hole where grab handles would be fixed into the roof lining

If so I would apreciate it if someone could send me one.

[I would be willing to pay a small amount - Nissan dealer wants £2.30 odd for one !!!!!]

Look forward to hearing from you

would be best to email me - [email protected]

Cheers

Steve moody

i think i know what u mean but i broke mine trying to take them off lol should b driver side u wanting isnt it cuz that doesnt have handle but if not if its the left side i should have the actual handle around some where

RE: RE: Nissan Micra K-11 series plastic cover WANTED

Zephyr said:
i think i know what u mean but i broke mine trying to take them off lol should b driver side u wanting isnt it cuz that doesnt have handle but if not if its the left side i should have the actual handle around some where

On my car (its the lowest model I think, No frills) there is only a passenger handle, no drivers side handle just these little covers, and in the back (2-door) there are some more of the little covers but its just one of them on the drivers side at the back that is missing o_O

I doubt it would make a difference which side the replacement cover was from as they just fill the hole I think

Steve :)

go a scrap yard, u'd pay 2.30 at a scrappies for all the little plastic its u can find

i'd go to a scrap yard and get another grab handle and put it on the driver's side, becuase you will probably have alot of trouble geting the plastic things out without braking them...

Back