**Nissan Micra Clear Rear Lights** FOR SALE

U

umar

****************FOR SALE************
**Nissan Micra Clear Rear Lights**
Rare back Lights for the K11 Micra
Selling my Clear lights that i've taken frm my Nissan Micra K11 series.

Lights are in great condition, and make such a diffrence to the standard ones. For these to be legal - you will need coloured bulbs and also red reflectors that cover the white ones.

These lights are a direct swap - all you will need to do is tape the light connectors into the back of the lights, and thats it! If coloured blubs are need also - a discount can be gained from the Micra Sports Club (www.micra.org.uk) Also - any help needed to fit these is/will be avaible there.
THANK YOU
EMAIL ME FOR SUITABLE OFFERS
[email protected]

How much do you want for these **Nissan Micra Clear Rear Lights** and what would postage to Sydney, Australia be?

hi micra-man
if you want the lights to be posted to sydney that will have to be £85 all in incuding the lights and the delievery
becasue delievry is going to be at least £15-£20 to post out to sydney
thank you

I'll give you 70 if you pay P+P.

Could you add me to msn if you have any pics? Lwigii at gmail .com

hi all
lewis i can not do 70 p+p all in beacuse it will ocst me at least a 5-10 quid maybe to post them out if you want to pick them up from reading then you can have them for 70 quid
where abouts do you live?

Umar, I'm interested if you still have these.

Can you take PayPal as payment method?

I have just sent you an email.

hi micra man
i do not have paypal at the moment i will take cheque add me on hotmail or msn my email address is [email protected]
so i will be able to tell you who to pay it 2 and also other info and where abouts do you live i might be able to sort out a drop off if not that i will defienate send them by post but it will cost extra

Umar, please check your email for an email titled **Nissan Micra Clear Rear Lights** I'm in Sydney, Australia so it will be £85 including postage and insurance correct!

Back