Nissan Micra Diesel?

I can't remember where I heard it but I'm pretty sure they made a diesel march. I think it was 1.5 but not sure. I heard it never made it to the UK but did make it to Europe.

I was just wondering if anyone has imported one in, or has any pictures of it (obviously they'd be a bit pointless exterior, but it'd be interesting to see the engine bay).

Can anyone shed any lights on the subject?

I knew they made them in france, however, I have never seen one, unfortunately it was a standard turbo not a turbo diesel, and i believe it was a facelift to, most likely with a Renault designed engine.

I'm not even sure on the engine code as it's not on Nissan Fast.

Same, but does any know of any imports? I like rarities hehe.

On that matter has anyone had a go at importing a supermarch?

If not I so wanna do it when I'm older and have some cheddar...

oops found some, it used a TUD5, which was also used in, the AX, Saxo, and the 106 manufactured by the PSA Group and was also used in the Rover Metro.

Yeah it doesn't look right haha. Looks just like a peugeot 106 engine... And it doesn't look like a micra engine bay at all. I only recognise the brake fluid and wiper motors haha

Cheers for the research :D

Are there any in this country then?

Yeah it doesn't look right haha. Looks just like a peugeot 106 engine... And it doesn't look like a micra engine bay at all. I only recognise the brake fluid and wiper motors haha

Cheers for the research :D

Are there any in this country then?
Not as far as I know, it doesn't even show up as an option in the UK Nissan FAST catalogue!

In Portugal they are alot... It uses old design 1.5D engine from 106/Saxo, engine code is TUD5 as someone said, has 58hp and its very economical...

A frind of mine is going to turbo it, dont know how much hp it will have, but i guess something like 100hp. Lets see how it goes.

Back