Skyline DIESEL??????

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well i was behind a car that looked like this:- http://digiads.com.au/car-news/latest-NISSAN-news/2007_Nissan_Skyline_200611/photos_0.html

but me mate said it said diesel n i wasnt sure, it was a 3.5 however. now the weird thing is, that website say 2007 skyline and this i seen was '52 plate! its obviously a import too (not sure on LH/RH drive tho). ive seen it 2-3 times now so next time ill get some pics. If this is the new skyline, WTF????!!!! it looks like a C5/Vectra/Mondeo competitor not a stunning jap muscel car we're used too!? anyone wanna shed some light on this lol? :D

just looked at the pics again and the rear look diffrent but what i seen was a defo a skyline o_O

yup thats the Infiniti V34/G34 (what ever Nissan wanna call it) Yeah that was confirmed to be the 'new' skyline for quite awhile now.IMO i think it looks crap,looks nothing like the previous skyline models.But each to their own i guess!

Looks nice as the infiniti G34 but NOT as a nissan skyline. If it was an import it would be right hand drive as it would of come from japan.

Ryan.

Back