Nissan Micra 1.0l twister fuel consumption

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
Hi all. I reset the trip meter in my 1.0l micra twister when i refuelled. I refuelled right up to the brim. I travelled 325 miles/523 km before the fuel warning light came on again. Is that good fuel consumption?

CMF_Micra Nut

» CMF Member
I took my manifold etc off my car. its back to bog standard and the most i can get to a fill is 300 miles (482 kilometors) Is that normal, seems ok mileage cause it only cost 32 euro to fill it (53.00 Aud) (22.00 GBP)

when i had an induction kit on it liked a bit more but the decat system gave me and extra 50 miles to a tank

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
EVLGTI WROTE:

"Is your one a manual or auto transmission?<BR>Best I got out of my last K11 1.0 Manual transmission was 645km for a tank

it's a Manual. i get a bit scared when the fuel warning light comes on so i go to the nearest fuel station to fill-up. In the micra manual it states that there is about 1.1 gallons/5 litres of fuel left when the fuel warning light comes on. I'd prefer not to let it run lower than 5 litres anyway because running it too low/running out of fuel could cause running problems.

CMF_EVLGTI

» CMF Member
I have run my out completely a couple of times with no issues, thats what fuel filters are for. Also the fuel pick tends to be slightly off the bottom of the tank.

Back