Micra k11 fuel consumption.

CMF_Gift kasikwale

» CMF Member
Good day guys thanks for accepting me to this forum, i hope it will be of great help to me and all micra owners,

guys i have got a problem with my Nissan Micra k11 1997 Model with auto transmission, i believe the fuel consumption is but too high, im getting 8,5-9km/litre of petrol. guys is this normal?? does anyone here also own the same model?? if so how many kilometres are you getting from a litre of petrol.

your assistance will b greatly appreciated guys.

gift

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
it depends on many factors really gift, i drove a cvt k11 for 200 miles on a motorway at 60 mph and got about 50 miles per gallon, but i bet it would only do half of that on a town/commute run

CMF_Gift kasikwale

» CMF Member
yep bru yours is doing well 50miles per gallon thats 20km/liter on highway, so how much is it giving you on a town/ commute run, could it be half of that really??
can 9km/liter be normal for such a small engine??

CMF_Gift kasikwale

» CMF Member
yes mine is 1.0 i would expect more kilometers from such an engine, the emission is fine i even put it on diagnosis but no fault comes up. what could possibly be wrong with the small micra? 22.5mpg is just too much even for a V6 engine

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Welcome to the forum!
I have no figures to contribute to this conversation but thought I'd say welcome to a fellow Zimbabwean.

my car is manual, 1.3L, extractors and always run on 98+ octane fuel. Half the time with a mothball dissolved in the fuel tank :)
so hardly a good reference for fuel economy.

Back