nissan factory central locking

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

who here has nissan factory central locking fitted to their car?

i was wondering if someone can do a favour for me and tell me what wires go to the door motors, or even better if anyone can get photos of the plugs going into the motors that would be great.

i am having issues putting together a central locking kit from bits out of a scrap yard and off ebay, but without any loom it makes it hard to work out what goes where.

i would use my car but one has primera locks in it with different wires, and the other has been cut and shut with a primera lock so i don't have any original nissan wiring to work from.

can do better than that mate I have both central locking units plus the 2 looms including speaker wires that its attached to and I also have the black box that goes next to the fuse box would you like them as I still owe you for the clocks.......

can do better than that mate I have both central locking units plus the 2 looms including speaker wires that its attached to and I also have the black box that goes next to the fuse box would you like them as I still owe you for the clocks.......

thanks mate, all i really need is the loom for the black box, as i have managed to get the looms for the locks. and you don't owe me for the clocks...if you can get the march bits lol, but i am sure at some point you just gave me some clocks anyway lol, i must be in your debt in some way

you can have em anyway! im not using them and i wont be. the loom for the black box isnt that part of the main loom or will it dissconect as i have the full loom with everything on

you can have em anyway! im not using them and i wont be. the loom for the black box isnt that part of the main loom or will it dissconect as i have the full loom with everything on

oh well if they are spare thats fine, i am not sure if the box is seperate, i would imagine it would have to tie into the main loom at some point to pick up power. i know on the primera all the loom is seperate except for a constant feed from the fuse box. but i don't know about the micra

then what i will do is check looms today if I can seperate them fine if not i will cut it out (long tails) and get them down to you asap

awesome mate that's a really big help and if you have a spare control box that would be useful thanks again mate you are a legend!

daft lad

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    739.3 KB · Views: 213
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    789.1 KB · Views: 215

oh wow thanks mate! that makes alot of sense, so i can see why it burnt out lol, i ran the high power 12v+ feed to the ground! lol its ok now i have hotwired the burnt out track, but i think i know where i am now :D just got to intergrate it with all the extra crap in the march lol

so its helped fantastic

yea it really did, i got it all working now, its actually a very simple system. just a case of fitting it to the car now. not much good getting it working on a bench lol.

i am not looking forward to running the wiring through the door gromits tho

about a million times easier with the dash out mate, i know if done it with and without the dash in place.

well then i think i might leave that part to sunday then....

it will be interesting to see what crap the Japs fit behind my dash :D

Awesome, text'd you about it mate.

yea i will sort you a battery asap,

the central locking motors are in, but not wired, the system has been tested tho and it does all work, even the little arm rest switch works too, so its all good.

but i think i want to take the dash out to wire it all, its gonna be a big job and there is a few things that need clearing up behind there anyway

Back