Nissan Consult Cable and Consult reader program

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Hi CMF Brisbane members.

For a short time of only a week from today I have in my posession a Laptop computer set up which plugs into the grey consult connector in your dash fusebox and reads the factory ECU. Ideal for checking guages, sensor operation, etc.

If you have a problem and you'd like to hook your car up to the Consult to see if it can see any problems, drop me a message and we'll sort out a time to meet up and test your vehicle in real-world driving conditions.

Cheers.

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
Yom WROTE:

"Hi CMF Brisbane members.

For a short time of only a week from today I have in my posession a Laptop computer set up which plugs into the grey consult connector in your dash fusebox and reads the factory ECU. Ideal for checking guages, sensor operation, etc.

If you have a problem and you'd like to hook your car up to the Consult to see if it can see any problems, drop me a message and we'll sort out a time to meet up and test your vehicle in real-world driving conditions.

Cheers.

Yom WROTE:

"Hi CMF Brisbane members.

Cheers.
i just bought this usb consult package, is this same cable you are using........can u tell me which is the correct and latest software to download...its very confusing for me..thnks

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
I bought the serial cable from a guy on the pulsar forums for ~$40 from memory. I think it was the guy that makes the ecutalk display things as it came with instructions and ecutalk stickers on it.

There is heaps of old software out there. A lot of it is no longer updated as the consult stuff is not current anymore lol.

I have ecutalk and a few others on my laptop. I will check later tonight or tomorrow morning when I turn it on next and edit this post.

Thanks
qwerty

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
qwerty132 WROTE:

"I bought the serial cable from a guy on the pulsar forums for ~$40 from memory. I think it was the guy that makes the ecutalk display things as it came with instructions and ecutalk stickers on it.

There is heaps of old software out there. A lot of it is no longer updated as the consult stuff is not current anymore lol.

I have ecutalk and a few others on my laptop. I will check later tonight or tomorrow morning when I turn it on next and edit this post.

Thanks

qwerty
did u hav chance to check it...

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Ok finally fired my dodgy laptop up...

Here are a few that I have installed.. I installed them ages ago so I dont have links sorry. Im pretty sure they are all free and some of them have limits because of this.

ECUTalk

ODB Scan Tech Nissan

I was using the free version but later found out that the guy that made it had posted the key his website and was giving it out for free as its so old or something...

DDLReader

This one was pretty cool.. I think it actually lets you save the graphs of what the sensors are reporting.

Zcontrol v2.0
Nissan DataScan v1.52

Try googling them and see what you can find. I had some trouble with a few as the links for the downloads are dead.

Thanks
qwerty

Back