ECUTalk Consult LCD display

i get all the boards assembled elsewhere, itd be a nightmare to do yourself (take 5 hours to save £10), and half a nightmare to write up the soldering steps/support people when they do it wrong. some of it is SMD also so not even i can solder up a full display myself.

they are on ebay often and you can pickup one cheaper if you're not in a hurry (last few have sold between 170-200AUD, one back in nov went for 125 though thats only happened twice, other time was very first time i put it on ebay - normally they go for 170+)

A little question: with the ECUTALK lcd there is a 0 to 60 trial mode, but with only the cable how to achieve it? with which software? Thanks​

check if obd scantech has it? otherwise ull need to buy datascan, or just do it manually - choose speed in ecutalk, check to log, do you 0-60, and then click on the gauge to stop them, go and open the file and subtract the time it says 60 from the time it first says a number > 0, and there you have it.

i wouldnt buy datascan just for this, because ur speed sensor is slow to update anyway, you're better off with a friend with a stopwatch.

To watch *CSV files I have found Csved :
http://csved.sjfrancke.nl/preview.htm
It's light and free.

I also have another question, in the ECUtalk software what is the diff between
ECON/L 100KM and TRIP/L 100KM
Which function will give me MPG or Liters consumption for 100KM done ?

Back