Nissan!... Can We Have A Micra Like This?

Ian said:
hmm that 197 looks *tiny*

It's only 20mm short of being the same size as a Megane...

Dr Z good discussion bud, I'm now gonna go on the corsa forum's and tell them that a Saxo VTR is faster than all their corsa's put together ;)

Oh and my mate had a 555 scooby that was bloody fast... fastest I've ever been in a car, I must have had a terrified passenger face on!! lol

Cheers peeps,

Laters...

Plain & simple...the joint venture between Nissan & Renault meant the end of Nissan's performance days!

####!!!

No GTR!
No 200sx / Silvia.
No hot hatch!
No nothing!

350z is nice though!

rlees85 said:
1.4 goes 60 in 2nd as factory :D

Seriously?

Anyone put a CGA3DE manual box into a CG13DE k11? Any 0 to 60mph gains?

mmm easier and cheaper to #### of the revlimiter rather than stick a different gearbox and have to get different driveshafts made up... heh

NISMO_ALMERA said:
Plain & simple...the joint venture between Nissan & Renault meant the end of Nissan's performance days!

####!!!

No GTR!
No 200sx / Silvia.
No hot hatch!
No nothing!

350z is nice though!

thers a gtr coming out soon..quality takes time :) and renault didnt get their fithly little mits on it either afaik

Yom said:
Seriously?

Anyone put a CGA3DE manual box into a CG13DE k11? Any 0 to 60mph gains?

mmm easier and cheaper to #### of the revlimiter rather than stick a different gearbox and have to get different driveshafts made up... heh

getting a hold of them isnt too easy. Not sure if it would bolt on, same block to maybes :eek:. Would see over 60 in 2nd gear too, probably 65 or so since the 1.4 limits at 6500 not 6900.

Back