not a micra but what do we all think ???

hmmmmm i like the wheels on it, not sure about much else though lol Like Alex said i think it would be great for buzzing about in town to tesco or something but not much else :/

Well, I know what I hate, and I don´t hate that..... Actually, if I was a multi-millionaire I would definately own some sort of electric car. But... Since I´m not even a millionaire, Such luxury is´nt for me. But I´m all for the Eco-friendlier cars. If they actually are. Here in Denmark, most of our electricity still comes from coal-fired powerplants, so how much driving a electric car, actually helps the environment, hmm, I just don´t know.

But I do like my P11, and now also the K11, very, very much...... Would love to own them forever. (Together with a handfull of other cars. When I win the lottey....)

Why do manafacturers insist on making electric cars look totally stupid externally?

maybe to live up to the ridiculously looking cars on films based in the future? lol

the only reason its good for city driving is cause its motors not an engine therefore no engine wear etc with stop and starting cold.

Sorry to go a bit non Nissan but i think Honda have the right balence of ECOism and style with the potential of some good performance with the CR-Z!

2011_honda_cr_z_mugen_kit_21-4b87052695861-625x370.jpg

I actually work for Honda now and have been lucky enough to drive our demo car a few times and its actually quite impressive!

It looks good.............. very much like the old 90s CRX (which Ive also owned and loved :grinning:)
It has a propper engine with an ECO electric motor which gives it normal driving ability with mental MPG
Its a lot cheaper than the LEAF starting at £17,360.

Some guy in the US has got 530BHP out of one and still gets near 50MPG on low revs with the electric motors still in place....................
bisimoto%2Bcrz.jpg

IMG_7978_Bisimoto_2011_Honda_CRZ_drag_car%252520copy.jpg

IMG_7953_Bisimoto_Honda_CRZ_drag_car_hybrid_copy.jpg

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – The 2010 SEMA show was a pretty impressive event. After 2-3 years of doom-and-gloom, the energy and excitement we experienced at the show was a welcome change. One of the most impressive cars at the show was the Bisimoto Honda CRZ hybrid. What you ask can be so exciting about a Honda hybrid? How about 533 horsepower from a turbocharged 1.5 liter engine – sounds almost like the old days of F1! What is really impressive, is that ‘Bisi only had 6 weeks to pull-off his magic. When ‘Bisi was presented with the possibility of preparing a CRZ for SEMA, he chose as his goal to build a hybrid with more power than the Porsche GT3 hybrid racer – 480 hp. He far exceeded even his own expectations and was the hit of the SEMA show. Even the New York Times believed it worthy of print. With a 64mm Turbonetics turbo-charger, Golden Eagle intake, Burns Stainless muffler and StopTech brakes, ‘Bisi is ready to hunt Porsches.

The idea of the electric car is all well in good but I think the hybrid is the way to have a sensible ECO car at the moment............. they actually work lol!!

Back