nissan micra streeeeetch to mongolia

bonjour
a quick update on the nissan micra that we cut in half and made 15 foot long. we have done this so we can fitt 4 people in her for a 10,000 mile trip to mongolia on the mongol rally. she is all sorted now and looking pretty not sure how to post pics on here but our charity site is www.justgiving.com/stretchingcredibility if someone who knows how could put the pic on here then it would be appreciated also all sponsorships wouldbe great thankyou

Robert

Ex. Club Member
9456815f-5817-4235-9a99-b315f67c2077.JPG

Looks cool, not sure how practical it'l be for the mongol rally?

what do u mean not practical??? she'll be fine for the rally lol didnt need a whole lot of work to be honest we have our own garage so have all the tools and because there isnt much strengh in the micra's in the first place there wasnt as much strenghtening to be done

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I think having the spare wheel on the bonnet may interfer with your top speed, lol.

Looks ace though...

wow:wow:
how did you do this?
did you get a 5 door and add the end of a 3 door, looks well made.

yes thats right we cut the 5 door just infront of the rear seats and the 3 door infront of the front seats and so have added 3 foot in lengh

we have some development pics but i dont know how to add them ??

just a quick message to say the mighty micra made it all the way and ran like a dream. we are going to build another one next year so looking for a couple of mk1 micras now