Nismo stripes

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Hey everyone,

One thing that I'm really wanting to do to my car is fit a Nismo stripe kit. You all know the one, but for those who don't, it's this:

nismoZ.jpg

I've been looking everywhere for a kit but I can't seem to find a place. I remember there was a shop on eBay a year ago that made the full kit specifically for the K11 for £50. But the only places I can find are overseas which I don't really want to chance as stickers are pretty delicate things and I don't want to risk getting them screwed up in transit.

If someone can point me in the right direction I'd be incredible grateful.

I have a K11 set never fitted to sell mate :) 35£ posted in some bubble wrapped enveloppe.

What's the colour scheme bud? I know you're rocking a black one too and wanted something different to the black stripe in the middle for obvious reasons, haha.

i hope that made sense, what I meant was the 3 colours are usually red, black, grey. And I wanted something like red, white, grey as my car is black. :p

Thats exactly what I thought so I asked the guy to remove the black part. I will take a picture tomorrow, stay tuned ;)

Update mate,
the color scheme is a bit different, actually its from top to bottom:

slightly dark grey (lead)
white
light gray (alu)

:

2012-04-10_17-48-29_490.jpg

At that time I thought red would be too much "racer/tuning" and asked for something more "discret". Let me know if you're still interested :)

I think I'll pass this time bud, they're lovely but I've got my heart set on red ones :D

Thanks for the pics though dude :)

I took the idea from Chris HoodedReeper so on a red car it should look like this :
IMG_6598.jpg

IMG_6621.jpg

do you have the bonnet decal as well mate?

Craig

There's a chap on eBay selling the bonnet decals for £30 free postage in whatever colours you like :) It's just the side stripes I can't seem to find.

£35 is a solid deal for Sebs stripes, I honestly would've bought them myself but I like red accents.

Back