K11 nismo lip kit

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
Well I bought a full genuine nismo lip kit which consists of the following:

Front lip
Rear lip
Rear side spats
Front grill

I've decided to not go down the Micra route for now and postpone it until my residency and everything is sorted.

At present I don't have pics as I'm working away. Condition is used but good. Parts are located in Chatswood,Sydney. Collection only at the moment.

As for prices, Pm me your offers.

CMF_Seb

» CMF Member
Those parts tend to become rarer and rarer years after years.
If somebody from the forum could make a replica and a mould of the full kit we could mass produce them for cheap!

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
i already suggested this but for most people the concept of spending more than $100 on something for their micra was a bit much for them

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
all pm's replied to

only thing with reproductions is that you lose the feeling of owning something that only a small selection of people have, and these originals demand a premium which is good,like expensive art.even though a cheap reproduction will look the same, its just not the same at all, you pay the premium to own a piece of automotive history, a nismo item tells a story, and its cool to have :)

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
Right folks, that's me back in sydney. Front lip is damaged. Txt me for pics. Not offering shipping for now. Local sale only. $500 Ono

No comments on Price please. 0499780077

Back