Nismo parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really want to do this but unfortunately I have to...

Nismo Front Splitter-----£110
Nismo Rear Splitter-----£110

Will post pics up soon

front splitter
009.jpg

010-1.jpg

rear splitter
5867549364_ba0d3c4f5b.jpg

£220 ;)

But seriously the price for each includes postage so make me a sensible offer and we can work from there

woah dude don't bin them! its just these are tough times, and just after christmas too nobody has money. and i would love to have them, but i don't have that kind of cash, the last time i had 3 figure money was a very long time ago.

i know its frustrating when no one buys your stuff, you put up awesome things and there is no interest at all, but its not really something you can avoid.

At the moment I'm in gloucester

Nex- my fuse has got a tad shorter due to the lack of nicotine lol

hey bud, list them here: www.micra.com.au , believe it or not but it will probs be cheaper to send them to oz from uk then getting them from japan and shipped to oz.

use www.parcel2go.com for postage, fed-ex are cheap, i just sent all my tools from scotland to sydney for £144, they weighed about 35kg (Y)

hey bud, list them here: www.micra.com.au , believe it or not but it will probs be cheaper to send them to oz from uk then getting them from japan and shipped to oz.

use www.parcel2go.com for postage, fed-ex are cheap, i just sent all my tools from scotland to sydney for £144, they weighed about 35kg (Y)

Right just to give you and idea, shipping from uk to australia is £60.50, dimensions i put in were 100cmx20cmx20cm and 8kg, they probably way less so will probs be cheaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back