nismo grafix

i made all mine for £10, sides and bonnet! cut up 3 sunstrips from skeggey market to do the bonnet, and brought some ''go faster'' strips from ebay ;)

well ant doesnt have them on anymore, i dont have them on anymore bar the bonnet one. and your in ireland lol so it will be unquie ;)
heres a pic i dug out lol. G60 archs :p
Photo-0046.jpg

if the car is red, blue or black its (top to bottem courlor order) white, black, silver...if the car is silver its red,black, silver :) i would go for it...i miss them :D gets noticed a hell of alot more with them on. not really my thing but aload of people loved them, yet at the same time alot didnt lol..its more of a marmite thing lol.

i done that with the smoked rear lights, had them on for like half a day then took them off because the didnt suit the red, i've done it with loads of other little small things aswell lol

before i got my new wheels i was thinking the car was missing something i got so annoyed one day i just wanted to put the car back standard lol dont get me wrong the deep dish wheels were nice but the new ones are 1102381028312 times nicer :D they look more racey.

Back