NISMO ALLOYS on Napster's K11

thanks!
i paid enough for them lol. im pleased.
i found out the price that the "first owner" paid for them. quite a scary price lol
the cars only just got back from being "pressure washed" :) VERY CLEAN!
napster

paddymarsden said:
post clean pics !

they are the clean pics lol. u just cant see it cause my mobile phone only has a 1.3 mega pixel camera. ill take better ones later.

cheers 4comments arnold+paddy :)

napster

p.s paddy u have any pics of ur "supers seats 4sale"?

tommo said:
lower it 30mm and then do some engine stuff. simple is the future of K11s. good stuff matey.

cheers for the comments :)

the only thing that was stopping me from lowering the car is the fact that MY BEAST OF A K11 is a 1.0L :-(
i just didnt want to do performance upgrades and lower it, to get a 1.3 later on down the line???

ive got more pics to put up later on :)

i just dont know how far i go before i stop lol
what i mean is, how much upgrading do i do to this untill i get a 1.3?

im going to keep my micra or buy another k11 cause i have a few parts arriving, so is a bit pointless selling all these parts now.
the other fact, is that i ENJOY DRIVING MY MICRA and LOVE HOW THEY LOOK, prehaps thats just me lol!!

also i know there are so many threads about "lowering" but i would rather get "uprated dampers" rather than just the "springs" to be on the safe side :) this means spending quite alot of money on a spring kit for a 1.0L?

had more pictures to put on but left "memory stick at home" :-(
will put them up within 3hours hopefully
napster

keep all the stock parts. 99% of parts that fit on the 1 Litre will fit on the 1.3 so if you decide to change, then you can just swap your parts over

Back