Nik's SE+ '144 *new mods*

As some of you know I bought a Primera in november of last year, as the K11 was a little small for me and I needed something with a bit more power, motorway wise :)

So, on November 1st 2005, I bought a 'Y' reg (3 days before 51 reg :( ) SE+ Primera, with the SR20DE engine, with all the toys including, cream leather, xenon gas discharge headlamps, with headlamp washers, intelligent climate control, electrically adjustable and 2 stage heated seats, ABS + EBD + ESP - and much much more.

I got her for a good price, i'm now the second owner, and I purchased it with 26k on the clock.

When I got her, she wasn't looking very happy, as the picture below attests..

15'' Hubcap esque alloy wheels, missing headlight washer, not very shiny, orange side repeaters. Well looked after but not cool!

A pic, last November;

primera.jpg

I then did some mods, the first being, clear side repeaters, and sticking the headlamp washer back on;

primerawashed.jpg

Then I added a Single DIN plate and popped my DEH-6500 HU from the K11 in there;

primeramods003.jpg

Who says SR20DEs are un-economical?;

economy.jpg

Then I did the big mods last month, just in time for Japfest. Custom grills, 16'' Enkei alloys, laguna splitter, three leg spoiler, upgraded all the halogen lights to match the xenon low beams. PIAA bulbs rock! All pics from May > below :)

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

Japfest056.jpg

Japfest035.jpg

Japfest007.jpg

And there we are!

I have to fit; A 8'' MTX Sub, a Pioneer amp, and to buy before JAE; eyebrows, compontent front speakers and some form of wiring, lol!

Anyways, I hope you like it, and I look forward to seeing you all at JAE :)

did you manage to sell your k11... twas the one with flip paint iirc...

looks like your car is scared of that puddle lol...

nice car mate

yup, the sport+ alloys are made by enkei :)

sold my mystique in december, I miss her, but I get to see it alot as my sister in law bought it off me!

Back