NGK IRIDIUM Plugs

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Last year I got some plugs in for me and a few other people but 2 of them never got them off me and after a year of use the plugs in my car still look like new so I dont need to keep the spare pack for myself now.

I have 3 packs of four plugs at $50 each posted anywhere in OZ included. Plugs are BKR5EIX-11 in case you dont know which ones they are.

Since using them I knotcied better fuel use and it runs a bit better and would suit turbo owners even more.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Can you check if they are the BKR5EIX-11? I can't see the E in the part number there mabye typo?

If they are indeed the 5EIX i'll take them.

These things last at least 50,000km people. Great price!

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Opps yeah it was a typo. Bank transfer is the fastest and easyest payment type so if you still want them and are ok with the payment type ill email you my bank details. Make sure you also email me your postal info.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Ok yom has a set. Makes has a set and the last set was on hold for another member who emailed me yesterday. I dont know what there user name is on this forum so can you post a message on here so I know and if your still wanting them or if they can go to Fred.
All taken for now. I can get more of theses plugs but they would be a bit more plus postage so im not sure if there worth getting for the small savings on what you can get them for at your local shop.
I made a loss on these plugs as I just wannted to get rid of them but ill get some prices up latter on what I can get them for at the place I now work at.
Thanks guys and ill be getting back to you all via email soon.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Sorry about the late ryple but my ADSL has been out since 4:30am this morning till now :(
I have emailed my details to you tonight.

Yom and makes both your sets are in the mail today so will take 3 to 5 days to get to you but knowing aussie post it will take 5 days since they think QLD is in another country lol :). Let me know when you get them please.

Back