Next RWYB day at Santa Pod, Sat 18th September.

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Next 'Run What Yer Brung' day is on Saturday 18th September. Let's try and make it a big one gents :).

Requirements: You. Your car. £35. (Y).

Already provisionally coming:

Me.
Eliot.
Arnold.
Dragonslayer_uk.

Probably Harlen as well.

Could be the last chance for a sunny weather meet up :).

Aha brilliant, I'd arranged to go anyway with my dad. I'll be in the Micra, he'll be in his MX5 (Y)

Hi Harlen! Updated list:

Guy
Eliot
Arnold
Dragonslayer_uk
Harlen
Harlen's dad

(Y).

I should have a cat-back Powerflow stainless exhaust fitted by then, can't wait (Y).

Just a straight cat-back with a Jap style single, slightly angled straight cut big pipe. Harlen's got the same pipe on his Micra and it really does look epic. I'm hoping he's going to mail me some pics's, if it's ok with Harlen I'll post a pic on here :).

Edit: Just booked it in for Friday 10th September in Bolton.

My mistake. It won't be straight through, I want it to sound a bit rorty but not boy racer loud :laugh:.

Just has a good look at the car, may have to go twin given the design of the rear bumper...

hopefully that one should work if not check out my blog in the old style system last page has pics of it with standard bumper :)

Attachments

• beach buggy 005.JPG
    beach buggy 005.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 244
Mmm, does look cool. Don't think I'm going to go so big but twin pipes does look good (Y).

yeah i originally had the exhaust made to fit a carcept aftermarket bumper so had large tailpipes on however that sustained some damage so is off the car at the mo i still like the look though that system is standard til the backbox joins on then no silencer just stainless piping might have to get the midpipe reworked soon though want more power :)

I want to come! I've never been before but it's my birthday a couple of days after so it can be a present to myself. But I'll only be going if I can get my engine sorted before then. I'm wanting to swap out the cg10 crankshaft and conrods for cg13 ones. But that's a BIG job for me. Pencil me in on the list and I'll see how things go.

Awesome:

Guy (me!)
Eliot
Arnold
Dragonslayer_uk
Harlen
Harlen's dad
mckenziecz
euromicra

(Y).

I can't do a Saturday either, sorry guys damn work and all.

As soon as our family business sells and I'm working entirely for myself I'll be able to do Saturdays.

Kev

ME! Got to the exhaust place last Friday at 8:15AM and sat reading old car mag's in the tiny waiting room. At 11:30, Tony walks in and announces the pipe bending machine had just broken - AGAIN! Needless to say I now have my original exhaust back on and a less than stellar opinion about Powerflow :laugh:.

Not much use at Santa Pod but I've just ordered a set of EBC turbogroove discs and greenstuff pads :).

Gotta go to a wedding reception that day/evening, not sure what time but will try and get there still. Won't be going if the weather is crap though

Gotta go to a wedding reception that day/evening, not sure what time but will try and get there still. Won't be going if the weather is crap though

You gonna run the Glanza Alan? Last time we went it said it was gonna have a storm but when we got their it was very hot, i came back with sunburn on my neck!

BUMP

Common guys, get your name on the list!

Can people comfirm if they are still coming?

• Guy
  • Eliot
  • Arnold
  • Dragonslayer_uk
  • Harlen
  • Harlen's dad
  • mckenziecz
  • euromicra

I will only race if we have a good turnout!

i`m currently gone to a maybe probs later in the day as currently car is off road waiting for chance to fit the passenger front spring an final tighten things up now i may do this tomorrow morning if i get up early in which case i get get tracking done whilst i`m at work tomorrow and will be ready but i doubt thats gonna happen i may get a lift down with my brother or come but not race which i`m gutted about :( but thats life eh ?

Text your mob number to 07855 447724. I'll give you a wake up call at, shall we say, 5 am :laugh:.

I can confirm I won't be able to make it :p - Sorry guys! I would kill to be there, but my car tax was due and have to pay for that instead. Not going to the Renault World Series either for the same reason :(

Ok arnold(Y) so its just me and guy so far then. Hopefully dragonmaster will have finished lowering, so he can join us.

Eliot, pretty sure Harlen and his dad'll be there as they were going anyway :).

can we do shakespere,s on a sunday next time please guys ? :grinning: more local for the enthusiastic ones of us

Back