Next RWYB day at Santa Pod, Sat 18th September.

i`ll be there about 11 hopefully
going to start at 8 hopefully will only take an hour to get the 1 remaining spring fitted and get everything torqued up
then i will start a steady run down however i won`t be racing due to drastically changing the suspension setup on the car
next time hopefully when i`ve got it all professionally checked over and am happy that i know the car again i will race it :)
sorry to let you down guys :(

well just got back and had some tea eventually got there at 2pm after spending the morning sorting out the lowering springs i`ll let guy and elliot put up their times
nice to meet you both
eliot what happened to you man not saying bye :(
just looking at dates for the next one now :)

Was nice to meet you Pete, and your mate - Jamie? Eliot was probably too busy running to say bye - boy has that guy got a bad Santa Pod jones :laugh:. Plus, in all fairness to Eliot:

I couldn't beat Eliot in his 1.3 Super S! The 1.3 Super S is faster than the 160SR.

I beat him last time, I blame by new Toyos. Yes, that's it, they must be stickier or something. Mutter, mutter...

eliot what happened to you man not saying bye :(

sorry mate, I got to the front and they shut the track due to the rain, and they made us all leave out the gate. So I couldnt turn round to say by!

Cheers Guy! it was nice to meet you again and see some new faces.

NEW PERSONAL BEST

Reaction - +.5781
60ft - 2.577
1/8 MPH - 61.35
1/8 ET - 11.17
1/4 MPH - 76.83
1/4 ET - 17.57

thought that was the case mate we went as soon as we realised you`d gone lol
my brother actually jamie was lol he tagged along incase i had any problem with the new springs getting the tracking done tomorrow but at the minuet it handles like a go kart :)

Back