Newbie with k11 celebration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RSM123

heey, been browsing for abit, finally decided to sign up and post now ive got my first ride, micra k11 celebration, just bought some new wheels for her , yet to fit them , and still havent taken any photos of her. I said to myself that i was going to keep the car standard but i dont think i can. Pics to be posted soon. :k11green:

Welcome - oh how i miss my Celebration! Lots can be done with them....

15-Backed%20onto%20Drive.jpg

Sniff :'(

Titch

Thanks for the warm welcome , loving the Celebration titch, how much was it lowered by if you dont mind me asking? I want a nice drop but nothing that will rub or be so low that i cant go over speedbumps.

Was dow by 93mm at front - and about 100mm at back, all on coilovers. Wasn't too bad over speed bumps.

Welcome to the forum.

Soz to go off topic but Titch was yours actually Coilovers on the rear or just seperate shocks and springs??

Finally got around to taking some pictures, not great quality as taken from phone.

21-3-07-001.jpg

21-3-07-003.jpg

and got these to be fitted soon....

DSC00524.jpg

all comments and ideas welcome :grinning:

One of the first things i plan on doing , dont want anything to expensive though , was thinking of just getting eibach springs about a 35mm drop?

I would love to get coilovers but to much money :( want something cheap but affective, so thinking springs and maybe a strutbrace.

Those were my 1st additions.

Really do make a nice difference to the handling, saying that my shocks were pretty damn nackered. So went for new shocks at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back