Newbie - stuntman

Hello chaps, I've had a few K11s over the years, always 1.0 and they've always had a fond place in my memories.

Im based in North Norfolk near Holt but I work during the in Derby at Rolls Royce, I bought a couple of sports bikes to get me back and forth and due to the way I ride, normally in three figures, the mpg is terrible. So I thought I really need a Micra in my life and I found a little W plate celebration locally that I picked up for £500 with 12 months t&t after a bit of haggling. I has the usual throttle body problem that Ill sort with the help of the guides on here hopefully, then I'll be fitting an lpg kit as I have access to very cheap gas and should hopefully make the little Micra super economical, then she'll be lowered and the sway bars uprated along with a full exhaust system.

I'm 29 and Ive had well over 100 cars through my hands as I generally buy anything locally that I can turn a profit on, although Ive rebuilt around 20 cars, mainly volvo 240's with 740 turbo conversions and landrover defenders. Im normally found behind the wheel of some 4x4 at home in Norfolk.

I do have the chance to buy a little M reg 1.3Lx for just over £100 (its a neighbours) but Im not sure as its a little ropey, it is tested but no tax, so keep your eyes out I may end up with 2 :)

And yes my login does relate to my old job, I used to run equine, horsey, shows around the country - great for the women!

Andi

Back